Data safety is one of the top priorities for our company. Below you will find some simple steps to protect your account.
1) Make sure to use a strong password. In this article, you'll find some best practices. If you understand, that your current password is weak, don't delay and change it.
2) Enable 2FA on your account.
3) Enable anti-phishing code.
4) Make sure 2FA is enabled when you request a withdrawal (it's ON by default, so do not turn if off)
5) If you have any suspicions, your account was compromised, reach out to our support team and check recent sessions from your account:
Terminate the one that does not look legit for you.
Here you are - your account is protected!